Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Did you know that out of 50 DIY (do it yourself) brides polled after their weddings



  • 40 of them wished they had spent the money to have a planner to assist them?
  •  All of them regretted not having "splurged" on at least month of coordination help and stated that it is not a luxury but a necessity.  
40 out of 50 brides cannot be wrong.
Ruined wedding day - without a planner

wedding day where everything went wrong.......             No planner and no month of coordinator.

Do not let this be one of your regrets.    You can afford the package and services you want.


www.amemorylaneevent.com    
Event Planning / Wedding Planning / Coordinating / Decor / Invitations



 

What do our clients say about us? 
http://www.amemorylaneevent.com
Jennifer Lane, A Memory Lane Event & Wedding

 

Jennifer, A Memory Lane Event & Wedding helped us through the planning process, relieved my fears when I second guessed my theme and walked us through every step and assured me that I had picked the right items and people. She was so right – even better than I had imagined. Being a full time student, I had no time and was concerned that I wasn't going to be able to get everything done myself. We changed from a partial planning package to the full package half way through the planning process and Jennifer and her team stepped right where I needed them to relieving my stress and panic so I could enjoy the last few weeks before my wedding. - Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment