Thursday, June 12, 2014

filigree and milgrain diamond ring - custom made for your desires

In January 2013, I went in to the store and met Linda for the first time. I sat with her to re-design a ring for an heirloom diamond I was removing from a former wedding ring; and it was a rush job since I was leaving the state in less than a week. While discussing the infinite design possibilities with her genius mind, my sister noticed a mount in the case. Oh my goodness…it was perfect. A perfect fit for my finger without resizing, perfect design for me and my style, perfect fit for my diamond. I now have the most phenomenal “Goddess” filigree and milgrain diamond ring I’ve ever seen. Working with Linda and her staff has been one of the most soulful experiences of my life. I feel as if she and I connected on a spirit level. When the work of art was delivered into my hand, tears welled up in my eyes with the beauty of the piece. I am so grateful for the hearts, artistry, and love I experienced on this part of my journey. Thank you for all eternity!
Filigree ring designs

– Sandra

http://christinemarguerite.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment